How to activate your copy of Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to activate your copy of Outlook 2010 with an Exchange 2010 account.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- A SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account.
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Click on Downloads under Organization in the Tasks section.
- Click on either the 32 or 64 bit version, depending on which version of Outlook 2010 you have and then click Download.
- You can choose to either Open the file or Save it and then click OK.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on File, then Help, then Change product key.
- Enter the product key that you downloaded from the control panel.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsActivate Outlook 2010, product key
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel